Monday 31 December 2007

End of the year

Well, that's it, almost another year over & done with - I wonder where the time goes as it doesn't seem like a year could have gone by so quickly?!

I thought I'd finish by showing you what's on my needles & I'm hoping to have finished fairly soon.






The purple item is a Rowan pattern - Nell by Martin Storey, it was a free pattern with Simply Knitting. However, progress on that is at a standstill as I broke my needle, well, I broke the joining cable of my circ, which is pretty disastrous!! And actually, the picture with the broken needle shows the colour a bit better - it's in between both those pictures, a very dark purple.

Then there's my Pomatomus' which are looking pretty good even if I say so myself. I thought they would be harder than they are as the pattern is charted & I've never knitted from a chart before but it seems to be going okay. I only cast them on 2 days ago so I'm pleased with them - the pattern & yarn.

The only thing left to say now is Happy New Year & here's to 2008!!

No comments: