Sunday 2 December 2007

Rocking around the Christmas Tree

It's been a vile weekend weather-wise but I just don't care as Christmas has arrived in our house.



We went to see Mamma Mia last night & it was absolutely brilliant. It's a real feel good show with songs everyone knows the words to. Admittedly, the story has to stretch a little bit to fit those songs but who cares - the winner takes it all!



Then today we put our Christmas tree & decorations up then settled in to watch It's a Wonderful Life!



1 comment:

storyteller said...

Oh ... I loved Mama Mia and never tire of watching "It's a Wonderful Life" :)

Thanks for stopping by my Blogs and leaving a comment. Congratulations on doing NaBloPoMo this year also. I've bookmarked your Blog for easy return when time permits and I look forward to getting better acquainted in this "virtual" world.
Hugs and blessings,