Tuesday 20 November 2007

Any dream will do

We went to see Joseph & the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat yesterday & it was brill!! My husband has been looking forward to it since about March & we were watching the TV show.



We had Craig as Joseph, Keith as the Narrator & Chris B as a brother (I can't remember which one) - Craig & Chris were good but Keith was brilliant! He was so much better than he was on TV, he held the stage & was fab. In fact, Keith reminds me of John Barrowman.



Everyone there seemed to enjoy it, the lady sitting next to me was rocking! She knew all the words, sang along, did the hand movements, everything - if you happen to be reading this, you know who you are!



Go & see it if you get the chance! And watch out for all of these as I think they'll all go on & on in musical theatre.

No comments: