Tuesday 13 November 2007

Xbox update

Grump, grump, grump - I have to send my Xbox away to the Xbox hospital.

First, I have to wait for postage labels, then I have to arrange for the courier to pick it up & then wait 15 (!) working days to get it back!! I'll be lucky to have it back by Christmas!

I am soooooooo frustrated about it as I really do love playing on it - Halo 3, Oblivion, Gears of War, you name it I'll try it. I think I need to take a couple of deep breaths & go back to the game sites I know & have loved before they were usurped by the 360, namely jay is & kewl box. I know I can easily waste my life away on the Xbox but I can just as easily waste it away on PC games as well. I'm starting to feel a bit calmer about it all but I may start to stress about it when I haven't been able to kill a few Brutes for a while....

Back to the weekend & we went to see 30 Days of Night - I really enjoyed it. It's dark, brutal & the vampires are weird looking & speak their own language.

No comments: