Thursday 8 November 2007

Knit Chicks


I know I haven't blogged much about my knitting even though it's a big part of my life. I knit most days, usually whilst watching TV but I have been known to knit in parks, in pubs and on the train!

My favourite thing to knit is socks as I find them fairly straight forward, quick-ish and easy to carry around. I think I've knitted about 5 pairs and have a couple of odd socks that have stories attached - maybe that's for later in the month!


Anyway, as I enjoy knitting so much I am obviously a member of a knitting group, well, I run the Bristol Knit Chicks, I always feel a bit embarassed to say that as I don't feel like I do very much to run the group but I suppose I send out emails remniders and organise knitting in the wild in the summer, so I get to be the person in charge. I also manage our 2 (!) websites, this one & the Knit Chicks one, which I set up if people wanted to post pictures of their finished objects.




And here's two of the Knit Chicks doing their thing - sorry everyone else but the pics I have are TERRIBLE! When I take some better ones, I'll post them, I promise.
So, I was out last night with all my knitting friends and the Watershed was surprisingly busy and who else should we see but the NaNoWriMo'ers as well! Everyone's doing it!! So, here's a shout out to all the NaNoWriMoers writing up a storm this month.


No comments: