Thursday 22 November 2007

Crikey, kitties!

I am so excited - Millie is on someone else's blog!! And not just any old someone but someone who has had her book published!!

Check this out - yep, I entered my 2 kitties in to Crazy Aunt Purl's cat sweater competition & even though we didn't win, we got a special grumpy cat mention. Go grumpy Millie!

Back to last night & we had a blast at Knit Chicks. We had our photos taken for the Short Encounter Festival, not that we had anything to do with it but we were there knitting as usual. Rain showed off her tattoos - you'll have to ask her about those. We were nearly joined by a gentleman who's table we took over but we couldn't quite convince him that we didn't bite. And I finally finished my one Christmas knit present, which is such a relief as it seems like I've been knitting it forever!!

So, here they are Cable Rib socks from 25 Favorite Designs by Interweave, knitted in Opal sock yarn.




I'm really pleased with them even though the cables are slightly different over the heels because I forgot to do one set of them. It was a enjoyable & easy pattern to knit which I think would suit both men & women.

No comments: